I am a Chi Omega. I lead. I serve. I give.
Chi Omega Foundation is the vehicle through which alumnae, collegiate members and friends of Chi Omega provide tax-deductible charitable support of the Fraternity's educational and leadership training for all members.
Contributions to the Foundation provide the margin of excellence to deliver life-changing scholarships, grants, educational and leadership programs, as well as tools and resources to the Fraternity's membership.
These contributions enable our Sisterhood to serve the world while keeping Chi Omega ever at heart.
- Annual Fund : Make an investment in life-changing leadership and educational programs, resources and tools of the Fraternity.
- Collegiate Giving for Persephone's Circle: Collegiate donors who give $15 or more are recognized as members of Persephone's Circle.
- Gifts in Honor or Memory of Chi Omegas, Family Members, and Friends: Celebrate a Sister's birthday, anniversary, or memory. The honoree or a family member will be notified of your gift.
- Engraved Brick at Executive Headquarters: Place an engraved brick on the Centennial Walk in the beautiful Myth Garden for a gift of $150.
- Cardinal Gift Express - Automatic checking account withdrawals: Sign up to contribute automatically from your checking or savings account.
- Chapter History Volumes: These beautiful, leather-bound books are permanently displayed in the Executive Headquarters' archives and available for underwriting at $150. A commemorative bookplate will contain your name or those special to you.
- The Sisterhood Fund for Disaster Relief: This fund was created to help Chi Omega Alumnae and collegians who are suddenly in financial need due to presidentially declared disasters.