Attention, Sisters living in the Boca Raton, FL area!
Chi Omega invites you to Chi Omega Today
A National Chi Omega Update
Thursday, January 15, 2015
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
5150 Town Center Circle
Boca Raton, Florida 33486
Join the Chi Omega National President and other national leaders to learn how Chi Omega is flourishing all over the nation! Share this event with any interested Chi Omega alumnae.
To register for this event, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Chi Omega EveryDay account.
2. Click here to register! The deadline for registration is January 7, 2015.
The theme of Firesides 2015 is "Chi Omega: Inspiring Action."
"Firesides" are Chi Omega's leadership training workshops. They will be held:
- February 6 - 8, 2015
- February 13 - 15, 2015
in Memphis, Tennessee, home of Chi Omega's Executive Headquarters. Chapters may select which weekend they would like to attend; space will be assigned on a first-registered, first-selected basis.
Collegiate chapters are required to bring these representatives:
- President (G.H.) (newly-slated)
- Vice-President (G.T.B.) newly-slated)
- Personnel Advisor (or another advisor in her place)
*If your chapter would like to send an additional delegate, Personnel Chairs are encouraged to attend as space permits.
**There is no house corporation programming at Firesides 2015.
- Click here to view an overview schedule.
- Firesides officially begins at 6 p.m. on Friday. Plan to arrive at the hotel before then to check into your room.
- Most Firesides programming will end at 11:00 a.m.on Sunday. All delegates are required to participate in Sunday morning's workshops, so please don't book your departure flight before 1:00 p.m. Chi Omega will provide complimentary transportation back to the airport on Sunday for all delegates, starting at 11:15 a.m.
- Chapters pay their own transportation costs.
- Airport = Memphis, TN (MEM)
- You have the option of using Chi Omega's travel agent: Susie Tuggle, Travel Leaders to book your flight and ground transportation. You may contact her at STuggle@TravelLeaders.com.
- Book your flight as soon as possible to get the best rate.
The cost for each delegate will be $375. Chapters will automatically be billed for three delegates this fall, and will be able to pay for these delegates via the Chapter Dashboard.
- Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Boulevard, Memphis, TN 38120
- Chapters pay their own hotel costs. You will need a credit card to reserve and pay for rooms.
To register for Firesides, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Chi Omega EveryDay account.
- Click here to register! The deadline for registration is January 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Click here to book a hotel room at the Hilton Memphis for your delegation. The deadline for hotel reservations is January 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.